Search the Site
In a mental health crisis
Please call 999 if you feel you, or someone you know, are in immediate danger. If you need help but are not in danger, you can call 111 to speak to a nurse, call your GP or speak to your mental health professional.
Help us by donating today - all donations go directly to making a difference to people affected by BPD.
- Halifax musician on her borderline personality disorder, and the ‘solace’ music brings (Global News)
- ‘Lacing up my running shoes saved my life – now I want to help others’ (Lincolnshire Live)
- What Is ‘Quiet’ Borderline Personality Disorder? (Psych Central)
- ‘It’s okay not to be okay,’ in conversation with The Mental Health Runner (SHP)
- How Music Helped This Rapper Cope with Borderline Personality Disorder (The Mighty)
LATEST TWITTER POSTS
Borderline Support UKFollow
We are a national non-profit dedicated to supporting those diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.#BPD #EUPD #BorderlinePersonalityDisorder
During these uncertain times, we may experience feelings of stress or anxiety more than we have done previously. That’s why @WWF created a guide filled with tips and tools on how all of us can connect with nature, to help us thrive. https://bit.ly/3k7h0EX
We are currently looking for trustees. Being a trustee can be very rewarding. As a trustee you have the chance to support and shape the work and of Borderline Support UK, and you can make a significant difference to a cause that matters to you.
So much of the conversation around #BPD and intense emotions focuses on our anger, sadness, anxiety, etc.
But we also love intensely, too. We can feel happiness intensely. In the right situations, we can light up a room or be the reason someone else feels loved and important.
If you’ve ever :
- Taken a day off work because you couldn’t face leaving the house
- Withdrawn from social events because you can’t cope with the outside world
- Wished you weren’t here anymore
- Cried yourself to sleep
You’re not alone.
You are loved, valued & worthy
We highly recommend these for anyone with#BPD - ours includes adult colouring books, nice candles, crossword puzzles, a fleecy blanket and some herbal tea. It's ideal for those times when you just need to take some time for you.
Irwell’s new calm down box 🤩 already being used by patients when stressed! @Safewards @GMMH_NHS @Georgina_gmmh 2