Live Well Kent
Talking Therapies / 7 views
Are your feelings or worries impacting on your relationships, work or day-to-day life? You’re not alone: many people in the UK experience mental health issues each year. Live Well Kent and Medway provides free mental health support for people aged 17+. Whatever it is, we’re here to help you.
Live Well Kent can support you with:
- Accessing counselling
- Finding IAPT psychological therapies in your area
- Managing your money, including debt and benefits
- Housing support and guidance
- Improving your relationships
- Basic advice on healthy living and helping you set some goals to make positive lifestyle changes
- Supporting you to access a range of free resources including apps and things that are happening in your local community
- Putting you in touch with support to help you quit smoking, lose weight reduce your drinking or drugs intake and look after your sexual health
- Community projects
- Arts, music, culture or sporting groups
You can contact Live Well Kent by phoning 0800 567 7699.