We provide this website, and our signposting and information services, free of charge to anyone who needs it. We do not receive any funding, and rely solely on donations to cover the costs involved in running Borderline Support UK.
It is our aim that we will go on to become a registered charity and offer a range of dedicated support services across the UK.
There are many ways you can help our work:
- share this site with anyone who you think would benefit from it
- make a donation
- ask your employer to support us with fundraising activities or donations
- donate to us for free while shopping, paying bills or booking a holiday
- create your own fundraising events and activities
- give you time through volunteering
- become a trustee and help shape the future of the organisation