The aim of this module is to give you the opportunity to reflect on learning to date, provide support and feedback on the assessment task and to review the content to date.
If you are working towards the certificate, you will need to complete the first assessment. This is a written assignment in essay format where students consider their personal recovery story in relation to the recovery approach and the role of peer support. See more about this in the final module.
By this point in the course, students should be able to:
- Explore the development of the recovery approach in mental health
- – Describe and explain personal recovery and the recovery approach
- – Examine two characteristics of recovery
- – Describe and explain three factors which support recovery
- Explain peer support and its role in recovery
- – Explore the relationship between peer support and recovery
- – Discuss two aspects of peer support