Borderline Support UK CIC has no paid staff, so volunteers are essential to our work. We are a small organisation with big ambitions, and there are many areas to add your ideas, experience and support, it’s a great time to come on board as a volunteer!
Current volunteer roles
How to Apply
Why volunteer with us?
We couldn’t exist without the amazing support of our fanastic volunteers, who give their time and skills to help support people living with borderline personality disorder. Our aim is to see a world where people with BPD live a full life, and are able to access the treatment and support when they need it most, free from judgment, stigma and discrimination. Your input and skills will help us make change happen.
Our committment to volunteers
We want you to get the most out of volunteering with us, and we pledge to:
- be clear in what our volunteer roles entail
- treat all volunteers fairly and equally
- provide appropriate training and support
- keep you up to date with any changes
- work with you to develop and improvde services
- recognise and celebrate your successes
Who can volunteer?
We welcome anyone over 18 years of age to apply to volunteer with us. Whatever your background, if you are passionate about our mission and values then we want to hear from you!
What we ask of you
- Commitment to our mission, vision and values.
- Commitment to a minimum of 3 months volunteering 1-3 hours per week plus meetings.
- Mandatory induction session
- Monthly team meetings, quarterly department meetings.
- Connect to our socal media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) and help us reach more people by liking and sharing content.
Any Other Requirements
- Own computer or secure access to one.
- Stable internet connection.
- Software and hardware needed to join online meetings.
Diversity helps us to create a welcoming environment and helps us to develop fully inclusive services. We welcome applications from individuals with lived experience, and from underrepresented communities.