The service provides support for mental health conditions such as:
- Emotional wellbeing with a baby
- Panic disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
Find out more about Let’s Talk and the services offered on our dedicated website – www.talk2gether.nhs.uk.
They primarily offer cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), which is a talking therapy that has been proven to be effective in managing anxiety and depression. CBT helps you manage your problems by helping you to make changes to the way you think and behave.
Herefordshire and Worcestershire Healthy Minds
Healthy Minds is your local IAPT service, IAPT stands for Improving Access to Psychological Therapies. All of us at some point feel low, anxious, worried or depressed. It is completely normal but it can also start to impact what we do and who we are and when we reach that point it is important to get help to prevent these feelings getting worse. They understand that seeking support is a big step. There are many situations in a person’s life which may cause stress, anxiety, low mood or depression. They hope to provide you with support and information that will help you feel yourself again.
Their NHS Healthy Minds teams cover Herefordshire and Worcestershire and provide a range of free, confidential support. This includes:
- Online therapy which you do at your own pace and in your own time
- Groups and Courses where you can share (as much or as little as you wish) and learn from other people
- Or more traditional 1:1 support
- They can also help you access some of the great resources available in your local area which might be more appropriate for you