- Next story Psychological Wellbeing Service (IAPT)
- Previous story 24/7 Support & Connect South Gloucestershire
Search the Site
In a mental health crisis
Please call 999 if you feel you, or someone you know, are in immediate danger. If you need help but are not in danger, you can call 111 to speak to a nurse, call your GP or speak to your mental health professional.
LATEST TWITTER POSTS
Borderline Support UKFollow
We are a national non-profit dedicated to supporting those diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.#BPD #EUPD #BorderlinePersonalityDisorder
The world is a better place with you in it.
People living with#BPD are amazing, even when they don't realise it. They love fiercely & unconditionally. They have tremendous empathy & compassion. They face difficulties and challenges all the time, and yet still keep going. We are truly in awe of each and everyone of you.
Let's #EndTheStigma that men have to be strong all the time.
Instead, Men are allowed to feel #Feelings, cry, release emotions, receive #Support, and thrive.
Still so many people are afraid to talk about mental health and suicide. There is still a taboo around it. Please know that talking about it saves lives. We talk about breaking our arm, we understand when it is a physical illness, but when it comes to our brain people shy away.
If you’re suffering from depression and are looking for a sign to not go through with ending your life, this is it. This is the sign. We care.
If you see this on your Twitter, retweet it. You could save a life..
If someone opens up to you about their #BPD, be aware that they are trusting you, which doesn't come easily to those with BPD. It took an awful lot of courage to open up to you. Please don't judge, just listen to them, be kind, be compassionate, ask them what they need.
It's not always easy to live with #BPD - sometimes it can feel unbearable. But with proper medication, therapies and support, you can live well with BPD. To find support available in your area, check out our support directory or drop us an email. http://www.borderlinesupport.org.uk.
- “You’re My Favourite Person”: When Love Turns Toxic For Those With BPD – Refinery 29
- Dating when you have borderline personality disorder: ‘I get obsessed really quickly’ – BBC
- Halifax musician on her borderline personality disorder, and the ‘solace’ music brings (Global News)
- ‘Lacing up my running shoes saved my life – now I want to help others’ (Lincolnshire Live)
- What Is ‘Quiet’ Borderline Personality Disorder? (Psych Central)