Wellbeing Norfolk & Waveney
Talking Therapies / 111 views
Wellbeing Norfolk & Waveney provide a range of support for people with common mental health and emotional issues, such as low mood, depression or stress. They work with you to help you make the necessary changes to improve your wellbeing and quality of life.
Their services are free and are available to people aged 16 and over living in Norfolk & Waveney.
If you are aged 16 and over you can access our support through your GP or any other health or social care professional, or you can self-refer using the form on this website or by calling us:
0300 123 1503 – lines open 9am-5pm.
Services they provide include:
- One-to-one support
- Online CBT Modules
- Guided Self Help
- Services for young people
- Relationship counselling for couples, individuals and families
- Courses to help you achieve a better sense of wellbeing
- Peer support and access to social groups in your area
- Helping you find other support for issues affecting your wellbeing such as debt, housing, employment