The term ‘Borderline Support UK CIC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Collingwood Buildings, 38 Collingwood Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1JF. Our company registration number is 13094238. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information provided on this website is for your general information and personal use only. Please note that it may be updated or modified without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
Copyright Notice (eBooks)
All rights reserved. (c) Borderline Support UK CIC 2024.
No part of our publications may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the express written permission of the publisher, except for personal use as per the conditions of purchase.
The content of this website provides general information on borderline personality disorder (also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder), and is not intended to constitute medical advice. It should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and/or treatment. The information contained in this website is not to be relied on for diagnostic or treatment purposes.
Although we make reasonable efforts to compile accurate information in our mental health pages, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in these pages are accurate, complete or up to date. If you have concerns about medical matters or mental health, or feel that you, or a loved one, has borderline personality disorder, please seek further medical advice from your GP or mental health professional.
If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions, or have further queries, please do contact us in the first instance.