You can use the contact form below to get in touch with us about:
- information on local services
- questions about borderline personality disorder
- opportunities to volunteer with us
- information on our work
- fundraising queries, including our Himalayas Trek
- if you share our vision and wish to support us through corporate partnership and collaboration
We would love to hear from you with any queries or comments you may have.
Please note we are not an emergency service and cannot offer medical advice or emergency support. If you feel you are at risk of harming yourself or others, please call 999.
Office Number: 0191 743 9558