The Forensic Personality Disorder Service (FPDS) supports people with personality difficulties who may be:
- posing a high risk of harm to others
- in a secure hospital
- at risk of secure admission
Our services are available to people meeting the following criteria:
- a diagnosis of personality disorder which is the primary mental health issue. We can help teams to clarify a diagnosis where there is complexity or uncertainty.
- currently in secure care or at risk of a secure admission.
- from Bath, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon and Wiltshire.
- a history of serious harm to others and displaying on-going risks to others.
Forensic Personality Disorder Service Fromeside MSU, Blackberry Hill Hospital, Manor Road, Bristol, BS16 1EG